The Blue Cow
Luxury Guest Accommodation
We hope the following information will assist all guests in making the choice to stay at The Blue Cow and also ensure you enjoy your visit, regardless of whether your life is affected in some way by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
· Enquiries and reservations can be made by phone on either 01480 466682 or 0787
7388301 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>.
· Should you require a taxi to The Blue Cow from Huntingdon Railway Station, Cambridge
Railway Station or Stansted Airport, we would be pleased to book you a taxi with a
reliable local firm on your behalf.
· Directions to The Blue Cow can be found on our website : www.thebluecow.co.uk
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
· We have a designated parking area in the courtyard of our garden which is suitable for up
to two cars. The courtyard is block paved and there is a small step up to a patio area
which leads to the entrance of The Blue Cow.
· There is a small step into The Blue Cow through double French doors.
· We are more than happy to help guests with their luggage and will collect from your car
and deliver to the cottage if preferred.
· The Blue Cow comprises a double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and shower
room. The entrance to the cottage is via double French doors which lead to the kitchen
which has laminate wooden flooring.
· There is a small step up and down into the shower room which is tiled. There is a small
step up to the large shower cubicle.
· There is a small step up into the sitting room from the kitchen. The sitting room is carpeted
with a central rug.
· There are two steps up from the sitting room into the bedroom which is also carpeted.
· Service dogs are welcome
· The fire alarm system does not have flashing lights. Assistance is given if evacuation is
necessary. If you require assistance in the event of an evacuation, please notify us on
· All areas are well lit, including exterior night lighting.
· The fridge may be used for medication on requests.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can
in our Access Statement. However, we welcome your feedback to continuously improve
on our service and information we provide. If you have a comment or suggestion, or require
further assistance, please call us on 01480 466682 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.